Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Don't let them stop you...








Don't let anyone's ignorance, hate, drama or negativity stop you from being the best person you can be. People who hate you are just your confused admirers. They can't figure out the reason why everyone loves you. There are many in this world that are ignorant, and from this ignorance are full of hate, drama and negativity. Never let someone rain on your parade just because things in their lives aren't as they want them to be. Instead use the light inside of you, the positive force that is moving forward, to help brighten someones dark world.

By The Bully Blog with 2 comments

2 comments:

I agree. I am creating a blog for bully targets. I am sharing my story and I hope you do too! supersmilely.blogspot.com

Hi! I linked to your blog post on my blog here https://lmgcomic.wordpress.com/2016/11/05/lmgs-internet-buffet-no-bullies/ Thank you for the great post!

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives